Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fish~

Last few days, I been to Hartamas Shopping Centre for a lunch with my friend. While walking to the restaurant from the car park, I bought something for the fish tank in centre. Oh ya, I think for some of you didn't know that there is a small aquarium in Sri Suria. It took me sometimes to learn how to take fish as pets. It is not easy! Anyway,the most important thing is the children like it very much! Sometimes I will sit down and look at the fish swiming...just imagine, as an adult can be fascinated by it, how about the children?
the mini aquarium that without the bridge (up)
new bridge for the fish (down)

1 comment:

  1. A nice thing to do with the aquarium is also to use it as a sort of reward for the better-behaved kids.

    For example, those that have been good (help tidy up, accomplished something, etc) can help feed the fish!

    ReplyDelete