Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sand Play~

Every friday the children are having either a sand play or a water play at the garden. When setting up the centre, I had requested the renovation workers to help me built up a wonderful sand pit. This idea was gain during I worked in the previous centre in Bangsar. I really found that the children love sand play and water play very much. However, for safety I only bought a plastic pool for the children and fill up water when needed. Here are some pictures that I had took during the sand play....how evjoy they are!!!


Don't you feel you want to join them? =)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the kids are lucky to have such a large sand play area. Where I work, normally the whole room has to crowd around a small sand play table. They do enjoy it a lot though!

    Regards
    Mark
    http://earlychildcare.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I strongly believe that the children will enjoy themseleves alot in the sandplay, even the adult! Sandplay is a very interesting play for the children and its very important! Try it! Your children will enjoy it very much!

    Nicholas

    ReplyDelete