Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Year New Friends (1)

Initially I would like to wish everyone a very happy new year of 2010. Sorry for the late post up =P In this new year of 2010, we have some new friends that joined us. Here are some pictures of our new friends.

Ladies & Gentlemen, its my honor to introduce..........


Chandler~
Chandler: "Hi everyone, I am Chandler =) "


Sin Keat: "Hi Chandler, I am Sin Keat."


Chandler:" Do you know that I like books very much?"


Justin & Jay: " We have new friend with us in the afternoon =)"



Next....Aini
Aini: "Hello everyone, I am Aini!!!"

Aini: "Nice to meet you all =)"

Aini: "The cookies are nice, do you want to have some?"


Coming up, we have.....Emily
Emily:" Good morning everyone, I am Emily."

Emily: "I just love this place =)"

Emily: "Teacher Ivy, the leave had sat on my place =( "


Emily in the house~


There are more friends to be introduced in a short while, please stay tune with us...

No comments:

Post a Comment