Sunday, November 8, 2009

Vacancy~

One lovely morning...


Teacher Nicholas "Hi children, you all seems like looking something with the magnifying glass. What are you all looking for?"

Jay, "Teacher Nicholas, we are looking for new teacher! There are getting more and more new friends joining us in the centre, especially babies! I think we need new teacher come and play with us, sing to us, dance with us and teach us new things. I think the young toddler group of 1-2years old might need a new teacher for them."


Yes, we are looking forward for new teacher to join our happy family. Anyone that love to work with children, love singing, dancing, playing please feel free to contact us. The main requirement is FULL LOVE & PASSION on EARLY CHILDHOOD!!!! =)

Email me at taska.srisuria@gmail.com
or call me (Nicholas) at 012-9839626

3 comments:

  1. Expanding already? You must be doing well! :)

    Regards
    Mark
    http://earlychildcare.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicholas, pardon me if I'm wrong. Did you help out in PPBM's taska komuniti sometime ago?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Audrey,

    Yes, I am the Nicholas that helping at TASKA Penyayang for sometimes.

    Nicholas

    ReplyDelete